Legal Question in Intellectual Property in California

I purchased a something that is trademark and the person has to transfer the TM to me, we are both unsure how the process works . Can someone give us exact instruction of how to do it. I know we have to go to inorder to do the transfer but it is very confusing can someone help us please ?


Asked on 6/04/13, 6:33 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jim Betinol Withrow and Betinol Law

The answer to this question would go beyond the scope of this forum. I would recommend that you retain an attorney to assist you on this.

Read more
Answered on 6/13/13, 12:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in California