Legal Question in Juvenile Dependency in California

Can i put charges on someone without an adult being there cause im a minor

Asked on 4/20/16, 1:40 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lyle Johnson Bedi and Johnson Attorneys at Law

You can report the incident to the police and they will decide whether or not to take it to the district attorney. Then the district attorney will decide if charges will be filed.

Read more
Answered on 4/20/16, 5:35 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Juvenile Dependency questions and answers in California