Legal Question in Employment Law in California


I am having a very hostile work enviroment ,I am very stressed and am having a hard time finding someone to help me .Please help need to know my rights .It has been reported several times to the main office regarding verbal harassment against the females .

Asked on 12/29/05, 5:17 pm

4 Answers from Attorneys

Christopher M. Brainard, Esq. C. M. Brainard & Associates - (310) 266-4115

Re: Help

Can you be more specific?

Read more
Answered on 1/13/06, 8:01 pm
Eugene Lee Law Office of Eugene Lee

Re: Help

I specialize in sexual harassment/retaliation. You can contact me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 1/13/06, 4:52 pm
H.M. Torrey The Law Offices of H.M. Torrey

Re: Help

We can promptly and affordably assist you in this matter once you give us more background facts and an overview of your specific situation at work. For a free phone consultation, contact us directly.

Read more
Answered on 1/13/06, 5:46 pm

Re: Help

Get an attorney-report to Dept of fair Emp and Housing in your city/county. Call me directly at 1619223504.

Read more
Answered on 1/13/06, 5:47 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in California