Legal Question in Employment Law in California

I quit my job early May, however I'm still getting paid through direct deposit.

What should I do?

Should I keep the money?

Asked on 6/07/13, 12:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Laurie Gertz and Laurie

Sooner or later they will find out. I would take the high road and tell them you are getting money you are not entitled to and return the money you are not entitled to. This will avoid legal problems latter.

Read more
Answered on 6/08/13, 7:33 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in California