Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in California

My mother is the owner of the house. My sister is 25 years old and has a 2.5 year old son. My sister has felonies against her and therefore cannot receive money from the state. So the money is in my mothers name. My sister moved her son 50 miles away and is living at my mothers place during the week. She is very disrespectful and no pleasant to live with. Because her son is not living at the residence should my mother cancel the pay from the state? also how can my mother enforce my sister to leave the house when she does not pay any rent?

Asked on 5/23/13, 11:48 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kelvin Green The Law Office of Kelvin Green

Your mother needs to report all changes in circumstance to the agency providing assistance. I wonder if she was even eligible with your sister in the household?..

Your mother should see an attorney if she wants to have sister out...

Read more
Answered on 5/24/13, 5:25 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in California