Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in California

I want only pay1/2 rent due to no heat over 2mos now before it was fixed.

Asked on 11/29/22, 12:44 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Haapala, Thompson & Abern, LLP

In order to have a right to rent abatement you needed to have filed a complaint with the local building department or housing authority.

Read more
Answered on 11/30/22, 11:20 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in California