Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in California

Hello, my question is, i gave my son a month to stay at my home until he got his own place for him and his family. Now it has been 2 years and doesnt want to move out. I have asked him plenty of time for him and his wife and i dont see them leaving. They dont pay rent or bills , even if i asked the to do so. I gave them a 60 day notice and the time is coming that the notice is due and i still dont see the looking for a place. They dont talk to me or my husband , they have put their kids against us being their grandparents. What can i do if they dont move out by the time i gave them? Its my home and are living very uncomfortable. Any advice?

Asked on 11/10/13, 10:10 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Armen Tashjian Law Offices of Armen M. Tashjian

Get a court order.

Read more
Answered on 11/11/13, 12:14 am
Roy Hoffman Law Offices of Roy A. Hoffman

You will have to file an unlawful detainer action. You can contact the Court Clerk at your local Court to obtain the forms and instructions, or you can hire an attorney in your area to help you.

Read more
Answered on 11/11/13, 10:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in California