Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in California

what to if i was was served fake court documents from a fake sheiff

Asked on 10/06/15, 8:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services

Report it to the police.

Read more
Answered on 10/06/15, 8:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in California