Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in California

Is it legal for a community clinic to make me sign a contract stating that in order to get my pain medicine I have to consent to random drug tests and if I test positive for anything other than what they prescribe me, they will no longer fill my prescriptions? Even though I am a California 215 patient and am legally prescribed medical marijuana? They told me I either had to quit using Vicodin, a pain medicine I need for my chronic stomach pain or quit using medical marijuana...another medicine that's beneficial to my wellness. - South Lake Tahoe, CA

Asked on 7/18/14, 12:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Kubler The Kubler Law Firm

Its legal.

Disclaimer: This is a gratuitous answer, I choose to avoid counseling and taking the time to write an explanation as this is not meant to create any attorney-client relationship.

Read more
Answered on 7/26/14, 11:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in California