Legal Question in Military Law in California

how does an officer go about marriage to an enlisted member legally?

Asked on 8/22/09, 3:41 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Larry L. Doan Law Office of Larry L. Doan

Isn't there your local JAG Corps officer you could ask?

Read more
Answered on 8/25/09, 2:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Military Law questions and answers in California