Legal Question in Personal Injury in California


What can be done when a person known in a prior work environment continuously shows up at my current places of work and bad mouths me to my boss, which causes me to be fired? This has happened 3 times so far and I have proof that this is being done out of malice.

Asked on 4/29/01, 4:00 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Michael Cortson Law Office of Michael D. Cortson, Esq.

Re: defimation

You could sue for defamation. You can get a restraining order.

Read more
Answered on 5/07/01, 3:45 pm
Ken Koury Kenneth P. Koury, Esq.

Re: defimation

You can sue him for damages and/or try to get an injunction.

Read more
Answered on 5/07/01, 9:22 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California