Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

Police Chase

I was involved in an accident. The guy who hit me was being chased by the police. The police said they had backed off, but the person ran a red light. The helicopter was still following him. I don't have insurance, neither does the guy the police were after. My car was totaled in the accident.

Asked on 3/08/03, 2:00 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lyle Johnson Bedi and Johnson Attorneys at Law

Re: Police Chase

You should contact the victim witness program and ask about collecting funds from the state fund for your personal injuries and the lose of you car.

You could also file a claim with the city for the for your personal injury and the loss of you car. That will cover both of your bases, and give you the best chance of collecting.

Read more
Answered on 3/11/03, 1:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California