Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

i purchased a motorcycle within three hours i was tboned and the bike totaled . Do I still get pain and suffering even if I had no insurance at the the time? Calif states allows three days to insure a new vehicle

Asked on 12/12/16, 3:06 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

Anthony Perez Avrek law Firm

This depends. Was the motorcycle a replacement vehicle? As an all Vehicle v. Motorcycle accidents, it is important that you get help right away. I would recommend contacting a personal injury attorney right away for a free consultation. They can help you also try and get the vehicle covered for the accident under insurance to protect a future bodily injury claim for pain and suffering.

If you have any additional questions, I am happy to help. Please contact our office at 949-313-3552. Good luck!

Read more
Answered on 12/12/16, 3:10 pm
Gerald Dorfman Dorfman Law Office

One exception to the general rule is if the driver who hit you was convicted of violating specifically Vehicle Code 23152 or 23153 (driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol).

Read more
Answered on 12/12/16, 3:24 pm
Armen Tashjian Law Offices of Armen M. Tashjian

Did you purchase a temporary insurance from the dealership? If so, you'll be okay. Also, if this was a replacement bike, then you're okay if there was collision coverage. Feel free to call my office (888)9ENFORCER - (888)936-3672 or any other personal injury lawyer and ask for a free consultation.

Read more
Answered on 12/12/16, 4:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California