Legal Question in Real Estate Law in California

Where can I find the statutes that deal with unrecorded transfer deeds for residential properties?

Asked on 8/26/19, 12:12 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services

Article 4 of Chapter 4 of Title 4 of Part 4 of the California Code of Civil Procedure.

Read more
Answered on 8/26/19, 1:55 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in California