Legal Question in Real Estate Law in California

Is there a form to voluntarily withdraw a Lis Pendens after filing it? ( in California)

Asked on 6/24/20, 11:58 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Saltzman, MBA, JD Law Offices of Mark E. Saltzman

No form. You need to draft a Notice of Withdrawal (or Release) of Lis Pendens and record it in the County where the original notice was recorded. There are many samples, on the internet. If you don't feel comfortable doing it, yourself. an attorney can do it in less than an hour.

Read more
Answered on 6/24/20, 1:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in California