Legal Question in Real Estate Law in California

If a government agency builds a reservoir on a property and a mud slide occurs spilling on to the public street, is the government agency liable for damages to public roads or surrounding properties?

Asked on 10/20/09, 1:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Haapala, Thompson & Abern, LLP

That depends on the cause of the mudslide.

Read more
Answered on 10/20/09, 5:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in California