Legal Question in Real Estate Law in California

Which small court should I file a complaint against my property manager to claim my money? Property manager of my property hired a plumber to repair a shower valve. Plumber has broken the tub and changed the valve in the other bath too which had no issue. Neither plumber nor manager accept to pay for the damage. Should I file a complaint to small claim court? Which one? What is the process? I don’t have money to hire an attorney. Any other options? Thanks.

Asked on 6/08/21, 11:11 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Law Offices of Timothy McCormick

If you are the person who posted earlier about the $20,000 damage, you can't use Small Claims Court. The limit there is $10,000.

Read more
Answered on 6/18/21, 11:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in California