Legal Question in Real Estate Law in California

when transfering owner ship of fruniture do i need a bill of sale or anything like that.

Asked on 2/23/12, 4:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

George Shers Law Offices of Georges H. Shers

You do not legally have to have a bill of sale but it is for your safety if any dispute arises, or you need to report it for income tax purposes, etc.

Read more
Answered on 2/23/12, 7:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in California