Legal Question in Tax Law in California

What course of action do i take when my employer failed to enter my w-4 info incorrectly. for example she did not check the box to withhold my federal taxes..i filed married with three total deductions, but no federal taxes deducted for four months. what do i do if i have to pay federal taxes

Asked on 8/29/14, 7:38 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

William Christian Rodi Pollock

They are your taxes and you have to pay them. Notify the employer immediately of the error.

Read more
Answered on 9/02/14, 9:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Tax and Taxation Law questions and answers in California