Legal Question in Tax Law in California

How to get an attorney to help resolve debt collection issues

Asked on 7/27/13, 12:28 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Christian Montgomery Montgomery & Wetenkamp, Attorneys At Law

Hiring the right tax relief attorney is the first step. There are several collection alternatives available to taxpayers who are unable to pay their tax bill ranging from making monthly payments to reducing the amount of the tax debt owed. Each case is unique. An experienced tax relief attorney should be able to review your options with you, often through a free consultation.

Read more
Answered on 7/29/13, 3:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Tax and Taxation Law questions and answers in California