Legal Question in Tax Law in California

Poor No More

My father passed away in 1989 and my mother just recently. I have no siblings so what they worked for all their lives and saved has been left to me. I believe I need a tax attorney and an accountant that would work together to map out the best way to handle my financial future so that I am not taxed to death. Am I on the right track or ? Thanks for your assistance. Linda

Asked on 2/26/04, 10:09 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Karen J. Segel Law Offices Of Karen J. Segel

Re: Poor No More

If you need an excellent tax attorney you

can call my office for a gratis consultation. I have had over 30 years in tax experience and have never lost an IRS appeal. It would be expedient for you to plan for your financial future and taxes, which never get any simpler.

Our number is 310-289-9537

Read more
Answered on 2/27/04, 11:56 am
Ken Koenen Koenen & Tokunaga, P.C.

Re: Poor No More

Yes you are on the right track. You need tax planning, financial planning and estate planning. I do 2 out of three, and have excellent sources for financial planning.

I am sorry about your loss, but you can be grateful that you had prudent parents. I am sure that they have passed some of that on to you.

Read more
Answered on 2/27/04, 5:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Tax and Taxation Law questions and answers in California