Legal Question in Tax Law in California

My tax man filled our taxs and forgot my wifes income. Now we owe ten grand. What to do?

Asked on 1/27/12, 9:50 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Christian Montgomery Montgomery & Wetenkamp, Attorneys At Law

In regards to the tax debt owed, there may be various tax relief options available depending on the taxing entity, tax type owed, and your specific financial situation. The one constant in each tax debt case, is that the tax debt should not be ignored. My law firm offers a FREE consultation to determine what tax relief options may be available to you.

Read more
Answered on 1/27/12, 10:12 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Tax and Taxation Law questions and answers in California