Legal Question in Tax Law in California


Retired on SS Disability. Can IRS collect back taxes owed from my SS Disability check?

Asked on 11/07/04, 5:01 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Donald Field Donald L. Field, Jr., Attorney at Law

Re: Taxes

yes, only service-connected (military) disability is exempt.


SEE (07-01-2004)Property Exempt from Levy

Read more
Answered on 11/07/04, 11:25 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Tax and Taxation Law questions and answers in California