Legal Question in Traffic Law in California

If i haven't paid for a speeding ticket and a ticket for not having a front license plate, both of which i didn't make a court appearance, can i register my car in kentucky without having to pay for the tickets in California

Asked on 9/15/13, 4:05 am

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

1 Answer from Attorneys

Zadik Shapiro Law Offices of C. Zadik Shapiro

You will have to ask a Kentucky lawyer. This is a California page.

Read more
Answered on 9/15/13, 11:50 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in California