Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in California

In CA. When a grantor/original trustee passes away and the successor trustee takes over the trust does that constitute a change in trustees that requires them to give an accounting and especially bank statement records that are in the trust to be distributed? When do they have to provide that if so?

Asked on 12/23/21, 8:01 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Schneider, Holtz & Hutchison

You are abusing this free service. Hire a lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 12/25/21, 10:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in California