Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in California

I need a contingency lawyer to represent me in a case regarding my stolen inheritance. Is there any lawyers who can help me?

Asked on 6/23/22, 7:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Haapala, Thompson & Abern, LLP

Most county bar associations have a lawyer referral service. You will need a lawyer in the county in which your relative died, since the probate case would have to be there.

Read more
Answered on 6/24/22, 9:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in California