Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in California

My father bought a home for me and put it in his trust. Is it possible for me to put the property into my own trust

Asked on 6/10/20, 1:12 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michele Cusack Pollak & Cusack

You cannot but your father can. There are pros and cons to each approach. Probably better for your father to keep it in his own trust until his death, with his trust leaving it to you, but he should consult his own estate planning atty.

Read more
Answered on 6/10/20, 5:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in California