Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in California

I just need to know where to find the forms needed to file for an ex parte meeting with judge in current probate case. The hearing is Nov 14, has been ongoing since March 2018, keeps getting postponed. I need access to trust owned home where my moms (I am trustee she is deceased) eldest son has squatted since June 2017. I need to have it appraised for insurance reasons and he refuses to let anyone in.

Asked on 9/22/19, 10:19 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michele Cusack Pollak & Cusack

You need a lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 9/22/19, 10:28 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in California