Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in California

Hiding assets

My brother is the executor of my fathers trust. How can I be sure that he is dividing up my fathers assets appropriately? I thought my father was worth more than what my brother is telling me.

Asked on 9/12/05, 5:44 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Linden Scott H. Linden, Esq.

Re: Hiding assets

As a beneficiary, you have the right to demand an accounting. Our office specializes in Trusts and Estates.

Please take a moment to learn more about us, as well as about Trusts, Estates and Probate in general, on our firm's web-site at

Scott Linden


Read more
Answered on 9/12/05, 5:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in California