Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in California

I have an impending claim of "breach of fiduciary duties" against me as the trustee of a revocable will and need counsel.

Asked on 10/29/19, 10:15 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Gerald Dorfman Dorfman Law Office

You need to make certain that you respond in a timely manner. It is possible the trust can fund your defense. Contact counsel right away.

Read more
Answered on 10/30/19, 8:03 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in California