Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in California

I live in Ca, and my Dad lives in WA. He wants me to have the power of attorney over everything including financial, which forms should I use WA or CA?

Asked on 8/31/09, 4:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Larry L. Doan Law Office of Larry L. Doan

I would think Washington because your father lives there and his assets and financial accounts are there, I'm sure.

Read more
Answered on 8/31/09, 7:59 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in California