Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in California

What is exactly the procedure to file for conservatorshp of the finances and person for my mother? Will I need an attorney or can the papers be filed at the court by myself?? I dont anticipate any problems or objections. Thank you.

Asked on 2/28/19, 4:48 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Gerald Dorfman Dorfman Law Office

You have to file a petition with the court, and it must be served on the proposed conservatee and other interested parties. You will need admissible evidence of the need. If you are not an attorney, you will need an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 2/28/19, 4:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in California