Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in California

I'm looking for a Template "Objection" filing format so to formally file an Objection in Probate Court to the First and Final Report of Personal Representative & Petition for Final Distribution on Account and Final Account, Inventory and Appraisal. I have objected in open court. I have been appointed as the Conservator for my son who is missing. My ex-husband was an attorney and died intestate. The new wife is the Admin and has concealed his personal property assets brought into the marriage. I am Pro Per and have been in Probate Court 4 years. I have written a demand letter and meet and confer request... now I need to officially "Object"

Asked on 5/22/19, 6:38 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services

Unfortunately it appears San Diego Superior Court does not have a self-help clinic for probate, so your best bet is to visit the county law library and ask the librarians to help you find a suitable forms book, such as California Forms of Pleading and Practice.

Read more
Answered on 5/23/19, 10:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in California