Legal Question in Workers Comp in California

AME determined me p&s without inclusion of all body parts in his WPI rating despite having made mentioned of it in his report

Asked on 11/07/17, 2:31 pm

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

1 Answer from Attorneys

Nancy Wallace Nancy Wallace Atty at Law

Your attorney needs to take the AME's deposition and get all the findings on those body parts to show the doctor during his testimony and ask the doctor for findings on those body parts, and whether the AME needs to meet with you in his office again for a complete report. OR MOVE TO STRIKE the entire AME report for being incomplete and inaccurate and non-substantial evidence.

Read more
Answered on 11/09/17, 12:59 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in California