Legal Question in Workers Comp in California

I have a back injury from a casino in California. Looking for qualified lawyer who is familiar with casino an California compact law to assist me with my case.

Asked on 4/22/19, 9:35 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Nancy Wallace Nancy Wallace Atty at Law

i don't know of any attorneys taking on casino worker claims. You can only use the Tribal First physicians and you work hours and hours and hours for nothing. I'm so sorry, i wish I had a magic wand to make Tribal First play fair.

Read more
Answered on 4/22/19, 2:59 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in California