Legal Question in Workers Comp in California

I decided to decline additional surgery for my knee, and decided to go for the final report, waiting for appointment, when it comes time to settle can i get a second opinion from another attorney? If so how do i go about that if i wanted to do it?

Asked on 5/20/13, 11:25 am

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

1 Answer from Attorneys


Feel free to call us at 213.388.7070 for a free consultation.

Read more
Answered on 5/20/13, 5:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in California