Legal Question in Workers Comp in California


I hurt my lower back at home and missed a big over a week of work.

I was released by my doctor the return to work. Later in the following week

At work I re-injured my back. Am I able to file a claim for workers comp?

Asked on 4/22/13, 7:43 am

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

1 Answer from Attorneys


Yes you can file a claim for a worker's compensation benefits and your are entitled for ongoing medical treatment and a settlement for permanent injuries and a settlement for future medical costs. Have you settled your worker's compensation case? Feel free to call me at 213.388.7070 for a free consultation.

Read more
Answered on 4/22/13, 5:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in California