Legal Question in Workers Comp in California

How long does 10% perm. disabled employee have to except new job offer from employer? Primary doctor states on pr-4 form that employee can not return to original position.

Asked on 4/25/13, 6:10 pm

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jacob Kiani Law Office of Jacob I. Kiani

Do you already have an offer from a new employer and you are just waiting to accept it?

Read more
Answered on 4/28/13, 5:20 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in California