Legal Question in Workers Comp in California

Is it normal to have never spoken to my attorney since our first meeting? He took my case 9months ago and I have had surgery. I'm having problems getting more therapy approved and have only spoken to his secretary this whole time. She has forgotten many important things and never gets back to me. Am I supposed to just let them do everything? Because there have been times when they haven't done anything until I continued to follow up on them and check on them. My injury is worse since surgery and I don't know that they even care but it would seem to me to be quite pertinent concerning my case. Am I being tossed to the side for other clients?

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

ARMAN MOHEBAN LAW OFFICES OF ARMAN MOHEBAN

Attorneys and Law firms are operated differtly specially in worker's compensation area. Some are like mills and some are smaller and give to more personalized service. It depends what kingd of attorney you have selected. If you decide a second opinion, feel free to call me at 213.388.7070 for a free consultation.

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in California