Legal Question in Employment Law in China

Dear Respected Sir,

I am K.Surendran from Sri Lanka and presently working in China, on A Trading Company . Now I have a lot problems. So I was asked them to release me to go back my country , but they keep my pass port and saying that they can not allow me to go back my country and keeping my pass port under their cusdody, What should I do ? Please kindly help me . ( I am not good in english, please read the above try to understand )

Thank you


Asked on 2/28/12, 7:23 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

lei mawei Shaanxi Hebaohu Law Firm

The company have no right to detain your passport. It's illegal.

You can report it to the local Labor and Social Security Bureau or the police station.Both of the government departments will get your passport back for you.

Read more
Answered on 2/28/12, 10:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in China