Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Colorado

I have my boyfriends ex wife lying to the courts saying that I abused her children.. How do I fight this? I also have proof I didnt do it.

Asked on 3/21/16, 11:19 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Stephen Harkess Colorado Legal Solutions

It depends on what court your are involved in, but the best way is with an attorney - either a family law attorney or a criminal defense attorney depending on what court you are involved in.

Read more
Answered on 3/21/16, 3:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Colorado