Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Colorado

GoWhat to do and how to about filing a complaint against a sheriff who has been not only verbaly abusive but physical numerous times

Asked on 11/02/11, 7:12 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jim Avery Avery Law Firm (NY-CO-IN)

You need to follow the procedure of Colo. Rev. Stat. 24-10-109 (within 180 days).

Read more
Answered on 11/03/11, 10:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Colorado