Legal Question in Criminal Law in Colorado

I need help, my fiancee had an altercation with her former boss on a business trip to Beijing China they both were arrested due to security at the hotel being called. I was called yesterday be my fiancee that she was going in to pay her fines but she said she might have to serve 30 days in jail. please help me to figure a way to get her home. I read that the chinese don't treat young american women well there and I am worried about her.

Asked on 6/06/13, 10:54 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Damon Cassens Waters, Kubik, and Cassens

You need to contact either the US Embassy in Beijing, an attorney in China, or someone that specializes in international law.

Read more
Answered on 6/06/13, 11:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Colorado