Legal Question in DUI Law in Colorado

I have court documents stating one thing and a Probation Officer telling me another. Court documents say I'm supposed to be getting random BA tests, and i am. Five months after sentencing A PO that I've never talked to(I have unsupervised probation) is calling my treatment center and telling them I'm supposed to be getting UA's too. Would I be unjustified in refusing to UA until it is Court ordered?

Asked on 10/04/10, 7:57 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jim Forslund Law Office of James C. Forslund

No. You could ask for a hearing with the judge, but the judge would probably tell you to comply.

Read more
Answered on 10/10/10, 7:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Colorado