Legal Question in DUI Law in Colorado

My husband got a dwai in Colorado in February 2014. He did not complete all of his education classes and receieved 1 more year of probation with monthly U.A.'s and 30 days of in home detention. He is having problems getting started on the in home detention because his probation officer is not getting the correct paper work to the home detention company. The home detention company will not give any information on what he needs. He is running out of time to get it done. Is there any advice on what he can do or who to talk to so he can get this completed in time?

Asked on 1/14/16, 9:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Damon Cassens Waters, Kubik, and Cassens

Set a hearing with the court on the subject and/or talk to them.

Read more
Answered on 1/15/16, 5:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Colorado