Legal Question in Family Law in Colorado


My ex-wife is denying all phone contact between our children and I and all the extended family. Is my calling or texting my ex so that I can talk to my children and not my ex considered harassment.

Asked on 8/04/08, 2:19 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Re: Harassment

If there is no protection order preventing you from contacting your ex-wife and children, then you have every right to do so. (Especially your children.) However, when you do attempt to contact them, be reasonable; do not say or do anything threatening or abusive.

Read more
Answered on 8/05/08, 1:04 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Colorado