Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Colorado

My boyfriend gets mad and starts choking me till I all most pass out and it leaves marks on my neck he told me if I call the cops he would beat me to a inch of my life before they ever get here how do I get a restraining order I can't call the police he,ll hurt me bad he's younger than me im 16 years older

Asked on 4/11/20, 7:45 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Murillo Pivotal Legal Ltd.

I am sorry for this issue. You need to leave. Now. Contact the hotline and get a safety plan together

Once you are out and safe, then go here for forms and instructions for a extreme risk protection order and Please go to that site, call, make a plan, and leave.

Read more
Answered on 4/12/20, 7:28 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Colorado