Legal Question in Immigration Law in Colorado

Hey, my wife is a green card holder and I applied to adjust of status through her. It's been almost two years so my interview is ready to be schedule. So, probably it will be next month. My question is my wife doesn't speak English so how will they communicate with her ?

Asked on 3/09/16, 1:17 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

Bring an interpreter, just in case one is not available at the interview.

Read more
Answered on 3/09/16, 6:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Colorado