Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Colorado

Here is the situation:

I had an IUD put in it was put in wrong and was preforated through my uteris wall and they had to go perform emergency surgery to remove the IUD. I wanted to see what my legal rights were can you help?

Thank you

Asked on 6/08/10, 8:14 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Linda Chalat Chalat Hatten Koupal & Banker P.C.

I'd be happy to discuss this case with you. We may be able to help you, especially if the uterine injury caused permanent damage. Please call my office and ask to speak with Chris Koupal. Our office number is (303)861-1042.

Thank you

Read more
Answered on 6/09/10, 2:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Colorado