Legal Question in Personal Injury in Colorado

I purchased a car for 3000 cash, and hit a metal valve pipe in the road that belonged to a contracting company. The company is willing to pay for repairs. The transmission casing was destroyed. My question is do I have the right to the full repair cost even if it is more than the totaled car value amount?

Asked on 3/19/14, 9:24 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jason Savela The Savela Law Firm, PC

Unlikely. And, if they pay for the total car amount, they get the car. Now, if the car value is actually higher than you paid, you get the full value.

Read more
Answered on 3/20/14, 10:50 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Colorado